
Kangana Ranaut’s lawyer, Adv. Rizwan Siddique had yesterday issued a detailed statement on April 22 questioning the veracity of the leaked emails. The emails transcripts exchanged between the to allegedly got leaked and Kangana’s lawyer claimed them to be unreliable and unverified. In response to his statement, which he issued yesterday, Hrithik Roshan’s lawyer said that they have submitted all evidences that is required to the authorities. (Read: Hrithik Roshan shall go to any extent to damage Kangana Ranaut’s name, says actress’ lawyer)
Hrithik’s lawyer said, “We know our client is fighting for clearing his name but we are unclear what they are fighting for? Is the fight from their end only to establish “implied” association with our client? For us this fight is a worthy cause because our client is fighting to save his reputation as he was brutally attacked and unbelievable lies were circulated with impunity, but we fail to understand the motivation of the other party.”
“We have already submitted all the evidences that is required to the authorities. We have been dutifully following the procedure and the truth will come out. They are trying to confuse the matter when this is a simple case of spreading lies. If by their own admission they haven’t referred to our client, Hrithik Roshan, as “silly ex” and if by that they are meaning that he hasn’t had a romantic relationship their client, then their is no fight between us. But they have been slyly implying things and we are committed to bring clarity to the entire episode,” he added.
The actor’s lawyers had earlier said that they will make sure to prove that their client had no relationship with the actress.
Entertainment Videos by Indian Express
